Well, perhaps not if you're excited about The Witcher 3. CD Projekt have announced a major delay, pushing their massively anticipated RPG back into May 2015 much to the delight of Bloodborne and Batman. It's a shame, but on the other hand, we'd rather wait for a polished game that works than buy a hot broken mess early. Here are your headlines.
- The Witcher 3 delayed until May 2015 | We'll wait
- Destiny progress will definitely carry over into the sequel | Hopefully there'll be a story next time
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster coming to PS4? | Makes sense.
- DriveClub's dynamic weather is ready for action | Looks astonishing in fairness
- Enter The Gungeon looks amazing | A GUN THAT CAN KILL THE PAST!
- Catgirls confirmed for Tekken 7 | Love pillow sales up 100%
- PlayStation store fixes weird Telltale Games prices | You can get a refund
- Spencer vows to make amends for missing out on Street Fighter V | That's fighting talk
- Select amiibo are being discontinued by Nintendo | Despite stock issues, once they're gone, they're gone
Game Of The Year 2014: CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!
It's Game Of The Year time again, folks! How time flies. We're going to be starting our official run of articles and 'best-of' genre awards very soon, but for now, the polls are open to decide the community's choice for GOTY 2014 and Retailer Of The Year.
Cast your votes now!
And, in case you missed it...
- Twitter Reacts... To Square Enix's Epic FFVII Trolling | Since when is a decades' old PC port worthy of a big event reveal?