Good morning! The news may be winding down for Christmas, but it's awards season at Dealspwn.com, meaning that you can have your say for GOTY 2014 and Best Retailer Of The Year. There are still a few headlines worth noting, though, including ambitious open-world zombie sim H1Z1's early access aspirations and Microsoft revealing that they're fully publishing Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox One.
Tekken boss Katsuhiro Harada has also hit back against the backlash surrounding Lucky Chloe, the fanservicey catgirl revealed for Tekken 7 yesterday. He's sworn to stop the character reaching the US now, but personally speaking, I'm not sure why developers are seeking out feedback on the internet anyway. Picasso didn't. Miyamoto doesn't. Make your art the way you want and don't let your games get designed by internet committee, creative types.
- H1Z1 coming to Early Access in January | A Day-Z contender?
- Microsoft publishing Rise Of The Tomb Raider | The relationship deepens
- Final Stand is not the last Battlefield 4 DLC | New map packs on the way?
- Tekken boss takes Lucky Chloe reaction personally | Seriously devs, stop seeking out feedback and make your stuff.
- New 3DS firmware destroys homebrew exploit | Quick reaction to Cubic Ninja hack
- Borderlands: TPS DLC will tie-in with Telltale's story | It's off to a flying start already.
- Big Dragon Age Inquisition patch hits today | Lots of bugs squelched