Unless you're a PS4 owner with a brand new copy of Assassin's Creed Unity, that is, since you'll likely be experiencing the choppy performance and terrible optimisation of a sub-par release rushed out to deadline. Ubisoft's decision to delay the embargo until several hours after the game launched was appalling, and Matt just couldn't sit by and stay silent.
Thankfully we've got Just Cause 3 to look forward to, then! In other news, Bloodborne has been delayed, meaning that I now won't be buying a PS4 until March. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is also getting some matchmaking fixes today, which is nice, because Xbox One's 'cloud power' doesn't seem to be equating into 'fast and stable matchmaking.' Here are your headlines.
- Assassin's Creed Unity is choppy and glitchy | Look down. Look down.
- Just Cause 3 announced! | The worst kept secret in gaming is the day's best news
- Bloodborne delayed into March | At least The Order: 1886 will sell a couple of copies now
- Halo: MCC matchmaking updates rolling out today | Hurry up, I need to play more SWAT
- Double Fine's Massive Chalice hits Steam Early Access | So, wait until they finish it.
In Case You Missed It...
Opening Scenes: Assassin's Creed Unity | You Arno match for me
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit Review | A game about breasts. Also jiggling.