Following yet another no-show at the PlayStation Experience, The Last Guardian is still in development and is progressing "under new conditions" according to ICO boss Fumito Ueda. Unless they're about to shock the world by announcing a Vita exclusive, we can be pretty sure that the eternally-delayed adventure is now a PS4 game.
Or PS5. This is The Last Guardian after all. In other news, a new study suggests that games are losing their value as gamers are spending less on our games and waiting for deals, which could have serious ramifications for the AAA industry and indies alike. Seeing as games are often too expensive to buy and make, however, we reckon that this is a wake-up call for the industry, though we would say that seeing as finding and reposting cheap games deals is kind of our thing.
- The Last Guardian progressing "under new conditions" | So a PS4 game then?
- Fans working with Crystal Dynamics on Rise Of The Tomb Raider video series | Fan prequel gets official support
- Study: Games devaluing as gamers wait for deals and discounts | We apologise for nothing.
- David Jaffe responds to Drawn To Death criticism in new video | #GoFuckYourself
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection brings back SWAT | Matchmaking still inconsistent though
- Mojang's Scrolls launches tomorrow | Can it compete with Hearthstone?
- Witcher devs: "Market is afraid of badly polished games" | They're right. We're fine with the delay.
In Case You Missed It...
- The Crew Review | A Mediocre Masterpiece
- Destiny: The Dark Below costs a hilarious £20, here are ten much better ways to spend your money | You'll probably have change left over
- Staff Personal Picks: Favourite Games of 2014 | Interestingly they're all story-driven