Perhaps realising that creating awesome new games isn't their forte, Capcom have announced that DMC: Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry IV are headed to PS4 and Xbox One next year. We're not entirely sure why, but at least it will be fun to play as Nero again. His ridiculous arm more than makes up for his emo idiocy, and more to the point, here's hoping that Devil May Cry V will follow shortly afterwards.
In other news, Forza Horizon 2 has received a massive expansion and Final Fantasy XV looks hilariously terrible. I'm not sure if nondescript confusing black outfits are worse than overdesigned cosplay bait, but neither is ideal. Here are your headlines.
- Capcom confirms DMC & DMC 4 for new-gen consoles | But why?
- Forza Horizon 2 DLC adds a whole new island | "Storm Island" offers extreme weather
- Final Fantasy XV gets English trailer | It's like the road trip from hell.
- Another Halo MCC patch released | Will test and report
- Hearthstone launches on Android | Your new addiction awaits
- Play as Ciri in The Witcher 3 | IGN has the details
In case You Missed It...
- Staff Personal Picks: Most Anticipated Games Of 2015 | What are you excited for?
- Xbox One last-minute buyer's guide
- PS4 last-minute buyer's guide