If Nintendo didn't deign to include you in the New 3DS Ambassador program, you can now ramp your jealousy up to insane levels by watching Nintendo Life unbox it. It's another opportunity for me to reference the Ferrero Rocher advert, so I'll take it. In other news, Friday The 13th will be getting its first game since the 80s original, while Awesome Games Done Quick confirms $1.5 million raised for charity by its tireless speed runners. Outstanding stuff. Here are your headlines.
- 3DS Ambassador Edition unboxed | With this 3DS you are really spoiling us
- Friday The 13th Game out this year | Chance of good game: unlikely
- Awesome Games Done Quick raises $1.5 million for charity | Awesome thing done selflessly
- DriveClub teases Japan DLC | Shiniest sakura blossoms ever?
- Elite Dangerous patch adds real exoplanets | We might review this at some point!
- Steam adds reCAPTCHA to trading | Trading convenience for safety
- ex-WipeOut Devs take spiritual sequel to Steam Greenlight | Formula Fusion takes on Radial-G
In Case You Missed It...
The Sunday Seven: 2015’s hottest new game brands | Do your most anticipated make Brendan's list?
At A Glance: Roundup 5th - 11th January 2015 | Gud stuff wot we rote