We're still reeling from Nintendo's first Direct presentation of the year, during which they revealed that the New 3DS and New 3DS XL are hitting British shores next month. It's still a crying shame that the beefed-up handheld didn't arrive before Christmas, but we'll try to get you a good deal. Or a screaming bargain on the old models, which will doubtlessly continue to plummet in price. In other news, Battlefield Hardline has revealed its open beta details -- well, everything except the date -- while we also have a smattering of info regarding delays and DriveClub's new Japanese track.
- New 3DS dated for February 13th | Watch the direct here
- Battlefield Hardline open beta details revealed | No level cap, multi-platform
- Behold DriveClub's new Japanese track | Gorgeous point-to-point racing
- Mortal Kombat X: Kitana & Kung Lao gameplay | Watch and bleed
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 delayed by a week | For "gameplay optimization"
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX coming to 3DS in May | Dance, dance
- Hotline Miami 2 banned in Australia | Ultraviolent sequel, meet Michael Atkinson
- Diablo III gets huge patch on consoles & PC | Click links for patch notes
- Windows 10 briefing set for next Wednesday | Watch it live