Great news for Xbox One owners today in that a new update halves the connection time of the controllers. It's currently available for preview members, though you'll need a micro USB cable to connect it to your console (play & charge will be fine). Microsoft have also announced that they've sold 6.6 million Xboxes during the lucrative last quarter, but failed to disclose how many were Xbox 360s.
In other news Ubisoft seems to be going after serial key frauds by punishing gamers -- deactivating their codes without warning -- which seems like a sure-fire way to get some fantastic publicity. We've got a few trailers and additional stories for you too.
- 6.6 million Xboxes sold in Q4 2014 | But how many of them were Xbox 360s?
- Xbox One controllers to get speed-boosting firmware update | Now in preview
- Ubisoft deactivating "fraudulent" Far Cry 4 & AC Unity game keys | Are they punishing the wrong people?
- Five Nights At Freddy's 3 teaser | Boo
- Resi Revelations 2's Raid Mode will be locked at launch | Opens once all episodes are out
- There will be a Dragon's Dogma film | Just make a proper sequel, damn you
- Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC out now on XBL | 4 new maps and Exo Zombies
- Latest Witcher 3 build runs at 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One | Here we go again