Big developments in the deactivated Far Cry 4 keys story. Ubisoft has revealed that the batch of keys in question actually originated from,,, Origin... bought using a stolen credit card then flogged onto undiscerning key resellers. G2A has also responded, offering refunds to those who paid extra for the 'G2A Shield' service and looking into it for those who didn't.
In other news, Nintendo's financials forecast a gradual return to profit despite falling projections, whereas EA have made a packet.
- Deactivated Far Cry 4 keys were bought from Origin on stolen card | G2A speaks out
- Nintendo expects to return to profit | Slow and steady financials, weak Yen still helps
- EA unsurprisingly makes a lot of money | You moan, but you still flash the cash
- Microsoft: HoloLens has "mind-blowing" potential for games | And property damage
- 3DS: browser exploit lets you play Game Boy Colour ROMS | Amazing discovery, but won't work on New 3DS
- Modder plans to add original voices into Resident Evil HD | "It's awful!"