Good morning! You have to hand it to Disney: they don't miss a trick.
After clearing out the old Lucasarts stockroom, Mickey noticed that they had a cupboard full of awesome legacy games sitting around doing absolutely nothing. "Why aren't we selling these," he asked. "Seriously, this is free money. You idiots. Flog these on GOG immediately! Haha!" So now we can finally re-purchase fully compatible versions of TIE Fighter, X-Wing, Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis and other reasons why we did hardly any work yesterday afternoon. Literally everybody wins.
- Classic Lucasarts games come to GOG | I sense a disturbance in our work ethic
- Star Wars: Battlefront out Christmas 2015 | X-Wing-mas?
- Dying Light cancels last-gen versions | They "just couldn't run the game"
- Destiny update tweaks Vault Of Glass | And adds Halloween outfits
- Get exclusive GTA V content if you upgrade | Heists? Please? Anyone?
- Battlefield Hardline releases in March | Fair cop.
- Guild Wars 2 Living World continues | Echoes of the past
In Case You Missed It...
- Be Advised: It's time you gave Titanfall another chance | Seriously, it's better than ever.
- Sunset Overdrive Tips & Tricks | Rock The Apocalypse!
- COMMENT: Mikami's brand of horror no longer rules the roost | 1st person horror is more immersive