Stuff the preamble: more Toejam & Earl seems to be in development, harking back to the isometric original rather than Panic On Funkotron. We need this madly, though as a fan of Toejam & Earl III, I hope that Latisha gets to rap again.
Only joking. Never you, Latisha. Never ever you. In other news, Destiny's next DLC pack is getting leaky while Elite Dangerous is getting even more robust. Here are your headlines.
- More Toejam & Earl may be on the way | We need this madly
- Lots of Destiny: House Of Wolves details leak | But are they inaccurate & out of date?
- Elite Dangerous 1.1 adds community goals & more | Work together, build great things
- Mortal Kombat X PC requirements revealed | Get over(clock) here!
- Nintendo Creator's Program finds new ways to suck | Oh Ninty
- Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC hits PSN & PC on Feb 26th | Exo, but not on XO
In Case You Missed It...
- Hardline is still a hot mess, but Hotwire mode finally gives us what we want
- Game Night: Battlefield Hardline