Unless you really wanted that Gold Mario Amiibo, that is. Nintendo has finally revealed that the golden figurine is indeed real, but will only be available as a Wallmart exclusive with "nothing to announce at present for the UK market."
Oh well, at least the mystery's solved. In other news, The Order: 1886 developers claim that they're attracting unfair criticism while failing to acknowledge how poor the preview builds were -- hopefully the finished article will ease our early concerns. You'll find out tomorrow.
- There will be a Golden Mario Amiibo... | ... as a US Wallmart exclusive
- The Order: 1886 attracts "haterade" says Ready At Dawn | Reviews out tomorrow
- Here's three minutes of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D | Only on New 3DS
- Phantom Dust developer shuts down? | Strange stuff happening here for Xbox One exclusive
- The Humble Square Enix Bundle is now live | From £0.62
- The Stomping Land is pretty much dead | Kickstarter projects sometimes don't work out
- Nintendo to launch Amiibo NFC trading cards | Prepare your wallet for more punishment
- Gex, Fear Effect & Anachronox could return | Square Enix offers IPs to indie devs