We've got some good and bad news for you today. On a sad note, lovely classic RPG throwback Pillars Of Eternity has been delayed into 2015, which is a bit of a blow for old-school roleplaying fans like us.
Or it would be, if we weren't also massive unashamed Pokemaniacs and counting down the days until Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby... and the arrival of Mega Rayquaza. Behold its majesty. It ought to be a mid-boss in a Treasure SHMUP, or an optional Final Fantasy Boss. Anyway, here are your headlines.
- Mega Rayquaza is happening | Ooh, Mega Snorlax. Do Mega Snorlax next.
- Pillars of Eternity will miss 2014 | Baldur's Wait.
- CoD Advanced Warfare ships with 14 maps | Fresh CoD. Shaping up nicely, by the way.
- Evolve gets insanely expensive statues | Let's see if the game's any good first.
- State Of Decay sells 2 million copies | Make great game, make a mint. The system works!
In Case You Missed It...
- The Evil Within preview | Brendan can handle the peril.
- First Contact! Shadow Of Mordor | Carl's first hour with this year's surprise smash
- Game Night: Quake Live | Carl would have beaten me given five more minutes. Matt... well, at least his Dinklage impressions were excellent.