If you never bought Battlefield 4 because you'd rather pay for videogames that work as intended, never fear, because EA has announced a Premium Edition containing all the DLC and "priority position in server queues." That's right, you can jump ahead of those long-suffering players who've spent months patiently putting up with all the bugs and horrible netcode! It's also out on exactly the same day as Hardline's original slated release date, which I find astonishing.
Almost as astonishing as DriveClub being so poorly prepared for launch that Evolution had to set up a "one in one out" policy on their servers. Seriously Sony, this is just a racing game with stat tracking, not World Of Warcraft. PSN should be able to handle this. At least we can all look forward to Geometry Wars 3, which is out in November.
- DriveClub goes 'one in one out' | It's now a fight club. Winner gets a slot!
- Geometry Wars 3 out in November | Bizarre creation.
- Diablo III 2.1.0 patch now live on consoles | And it's excellent!
- Xbox One getting themes and screenshots | The firmware updates continue.
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is a thing | A year on, finally a complete and working game
In Case You Missed It...
- Interactive Narratives: Horror Games | Matt investigates why games scare us.
- Shadow Of Mordor review | Brendan puts on his best Sean Bean accent
- Project Spark Launch Impressions | Potential and potential problems
- Press Continue: My Gaming Is Here To Stay | Chris is back, married and on top form.
- First Contact: This War Of Mine | It can be yours too.