No, today's tagline isn't some sort of pithy quip. Assassin's Creed Victory has been leaked as next year's Assassin's Creed title, taking place in Victorian London. It's a fan-favourite setting, but has Unity damaged the brand's reputation too much for another annualised sequel? We suspect that most gamers will merrily forget after a few months -- sadly, we usually do -- and that this convenient 'leak' may have occurred to help that process along and take eyes off The Crew. Here are your headlines.
- Assassin's Creed Victory leaked | Kotaku has the full scoop
- Sony announces PSOne-themed PS4 | Fifty shades of grey
- PSA: Smash Bros 'error' is not actually the game's fault | Just a rare Wii U glitch
- More Halo MCC updates coming this week | Don't make a girl a promise...
- New PS4 firmware update due today | Nothing major
- Clive Sinclair is crowd-funding a micro-Speccy! | No, really, though I think it's emulation-based
- The Crew's biggest microtransaction costs £39.99 | New report from a devilishly handsome writer
In Case You Missed It...
- COMPETITION: Win LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS3!
- The Crew Launch Impressions | A huge mixed bag with big highs and lows
- Microtransactions have no place in £50 games | Tell it, preacher!
- Never Alone review | Looking for Alaska