Today brings us the news that Grand Theft Auto Online will finally be getting its Heists! Rockstar promises to add these long-awaited cooperarive missions into Grand Theft Auto V in the first update following the new-gen console launch, including last-gen platforms too. About time too, but still good news.
Which is good, because the other major headlines basically involve things being broken; from WoW to Halo to Assassin's Creed.
- Heists coming to GTA Online in the "first update" | All platforms included
- Ubisoft pledges to change their ways | They sent us Far Cry 4, so they're good sports at least
- World Of Warcraft claims DDOS attacks | So not just a weak launch then?
- Halo: MCC culls matchmaking hoppers | SWAT etc will come back when it's working
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn GOTY Edition available now | The forgotten subscription success story!
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 videos show new features | Such as... moving
- Alert! PSN Down For Maintenance Next Monday | Preparing for LBP3?
In Case You Missed It...
- Is World of Warcraft still relevant? | Warlords of Draenor Early Review Impressions
- Halo's matchmaking is broken | Here are some fun things to do while you wait!
- Five ways Assassin's Creed: Unity shows promise... and five ways it absolutely sucks