For once we're glad to see a 'cheap' jump scare, because Capcom have announced that Resident Evil HD will release for £15.99 on January 20th. Considering it's a full-on remake of the brilliant 2002 version, this actually sounds like a bit of a steal, so long as it's not just a DLC delivery vector.
More importantly, though, BBC iPlayer has finally released on Xbox One. Butter a crumpet and stick on the Bake Off, because it's about time too. Now we can catch up on all those Christmas repeats on BBC2.
- Resident Evil HD out January, costs £16 | Nice price actually
- BBC iPlayer is finally on Xbox One | Hooray!
- COD: Advanced Warfare gets biggest update yet | Behold the patch notes
- inXile working on a "passionately demanded RPG" | Icewind Dale? Bard's Tale?
- "Massive progress" made on new Gears Of War | It'll almost certainly be better than Gears 3 - bite me.
- Final Fantasy XIII PC gets 1080p next week | But no charisma transplant
- Bethesda: Elder Scrolls online is "playable and fun" on consoles... | ...but nowhere near ready
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late dated for February | From the makes of 'Melty Blood'
In Case You Missed It...
- #20YearsOfPlay - Lasting Memories Of The Original PlayStation
- PlayStation Turns 20: Thanks For The Memories So Far
- The Crew Launch Impressions Part 2 | Rip Off The Bandage, Start The Healing