Good morning! Now that Shinra Technologies is a real company, I have to assume that Final Fantasy VII was a spot-on prediction of our future. Or, perhaps, Square Enix really are supervillains after all. That would explain why we still don't have the Final Fantasy VII remake despite having enough money to launch its fictional corporations.
Anyway, we're entering in silly season, so expect the news to slow down and the reviews to ramp up. Here are your headlines:
- Shinra is real | They handle... Cloud... gaming... oh so many puns.
- Assassin's Creed movie delayed | Not coming to Auditore-ums any time soon.
- Hyrule Warriors will get free DLC | Well played, Nintendo.
- Final Fantasy XIII comes to Steam | Lightning strikes again. I wish she'd stop.
- Destiny: Combined Arms event now live | I've finally got the bug. See you planetside.
- Super Smash Bros 3DS demo hits the eShop | Get an XL or prepare for hand cramp.
In Case You Missed It...