We're gearing up for some absolutely massive reviews and previews this week here at Dealspwn.com, but we've still got time to doff our caps and pour out our coffee for the Rock Band Network, which has pumped out new tunes on a consistent basis over the last few years. The peripheral market may be dead, but we've still got fond memories of Harmonix' superb franchise, and the many hours we spent rocking out.
Well played, Harmonix. Here are your headlines:
- Snake has a Diamond Dog companion in MGS V | Aww! It even has a little eyepatch.
- Double Fine to abandon Spacebase DF-9 development | Acceptable losses or another Early Access bungle?
- Is there a first-person mode in GTA V? | The rumour mill never stops grinding
- The Rock Band Network will no longer be updated | After four years and 4200 tracks
- We desperately need Persona's dancing spinoff | Will it ever come West?
- Dark Souls 2: Crown Of The Ivory King delayed | Coming September 30th
In Case You Missed It...
- This week's release roundup | Footy, murder and dungeons
- Game Buzz: Minecraft's Destiny | AKA 'I incoherently rant about Destiny for nineteen straight hours'
- At A Glance: The Week In Review | A roundup in a roundup. How meta is that?