Depressingly, today's big news is that Destiny has received a massive update that prepares players for the The Dark Below. I still can't believe that people are willing to spend £29.99 on a DLC pack, but hey, you've just got to get those Light stats, right? Regardless, I suspect that the 2.44 GB patch probably includes some if not all of The Dark Below content too.
Personally, though, I'm delighted that Radial-G is finally heading to Steam via Early Access after a failed Kickstarter. This amazing VR racer is the insane white-knuckle lovechild of WipEout and F-Zero made by military simulation specialists, so be sure to check out our Radial-G preview and Tammeka Games interview for more details. Oh, and it can be played without VR too. Here are your headlines.
- Destiny gets a big fat update | Enjoy the patch notes
- No multiplayer for Just Cause 3 at launch | Might be patched in
- Radial-G gears up for early access | It's a WipEout
- Nintendo relaxes YouTube/video restrictions | In Japan, but fingers crossed
- Mordheim: City Of The Damned hits early access soon | Behold: a website!
- Ubisoft reveals another Unity patch | Wow, seriously, how broken is this game?
- Battlefield 4: Final Stand DLC trailer celebrates today's release | Watch below!