The big news today is that Google and Asus are making an Android micro-console... because... no, I have absolutely no idea either. At least the odd circular casing can double up as a hockey puck. Here are your headlines.
- Google reveals the Nexus Player | Because the OUYA was such a smash
- Shadow Of Mordor gets Photo Mode | Snap shots and spines
- Destiny is very popular | Triples US PS4 sales, most played game on system (but why?)
- ESA speaks out against "threats of violence and harrassment" | #StopBeingDicksGate
In Case You Missed It...
- Duskers preview | Immersive incredible low-fi Sci-Fi
- Game Night: Dungeon Of The Endless | Out in 2 weeks, already amazing
- Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault preview | Matt battles the Bulge. No. Don't be crude.