Good morning! I hope you're all rested, bright-eyed and busy-tailed after a relaxing weekend. If not, bad luck, because Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Black Friday and Christmas itself are all looming just over the horizon and are ready to sap away what remains of your free time.
Speaking of Halo, fifteen seconds of leaked Halo 5 multiplayer footage has set the internet alight, and many fans are furious. We'll learn more at 'Halofest' today, tied in with the midnight Master Chief Collection launch.
- Halo 5 multiplayer leak confirms descoping, sprinting, no hip penalty | Back to basics?
- New Battlefield 4 DLC coming? | Uprise could be a 'thankyou' to patient players
- Advanced Warfare update coming soon | Behold: patch notes!
- Xbox One November Update rolling out now | Twitter, custom backgrounds and more
- Amiibo could open up to third parties | Let the flood of crappy knock-offs commence!
In Case You Missed It...
- The Sunday Seven: Improvements For The Next Call Of Duty | Dedicated servers, dammit!
- The Weekly Roundup | Idiotic Ubisoft decisions dominate the headlines.