Good morning! I've come down with some manner of vile phlegmy thing over the weekend, and annoyingly, I don't even have a copy of Advanced Warfare. I might as well get some work done, more's the pity. In other FPS news, though, Star Citizen has released the first footage of its shooter sections, which looks okay despite lacking any Kevin Spacey whatsoever. Here are your headlines.
- CoD: Advanced Warfare out today | Sod it, I might haul my diseased carcass down to Tesco
- Star Citizen shows first FPS footage | Because they had to justify the mo-cap studio somehow
- Blizzard: WoW survive another ten years | Add in-game Hearthstone already
- Super Smash Bros release date moves forward a week | Result!
- UK Charts: Sunset Overdrive takes second place | Lords Of The Fallen in 11th
- Evolve Big Alpha now live on PS4 | Play until Thursday on all platforms