After a year of waiting, Rockstar have finally confirmed that GTA Online's Heists will arrive early next year. There'll be 5 story strands and 20 missions in total, not to mention a selection of new vehicles and opportunities for crazy co-op shenanigans. Don't get me wrong, the fact that it took so long was shameful, but we can't wait to play it nonetheless.
Glad to see that my sleazy namesake Lester is on form - he's the handsome one of the family. Here are your headlines.
- GTA Online Heists finally confirmed for 2015 | About bloody time too
- Report: AC Unity patch re-downloading entire game on Xbox One | Check the download size
- Final Fantasy Type-0 trailer explains... stuff | Behold...
- Hatred is back on Steam greenlight | Gabe gives controversial shooter his blessing
- Lords Of The Fallen 2 in production | More brutal dungeon crawling
- So the new Steam Controller might look like this | I'd forgotten all about it
- Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn free trial now on PS4 | The forgotten MMO success story!
In Case You Missed It...
- PlayStation TV Review | Lazy, Half-Baked, Overpriced, and Brilliant
- The Biggest Potential Disappointments Of 2015 | We hope we're wrong, but you've been warned
- The Xbox One Bundle Barrage: Microsoft aren't desperate, it's just good business | M$