Irrational Games' former staffers are coming out of the woodwork this week, as a second Kickstarter from BioShock developers emerges in the space of 48 hours. An artsy adventure and a grim survival sim respectively. Did no-one tell them that Early Access is the trendy new objectivist utopia that's slowly falling apart at the seams?
Meanwhile, Nintendo has confirmed that the Wii U GameCube adaptor will let you use your old controllers with any Pro Controller games and WildStar won't be throwing any holiday events this year, because Carbine hates Christmas almost as much as they hate buggy content.
Oh, and it looks like one of our readers has actually joined our Forza Horizon 2 "club." It was getting very lonely in there, though being 1st on the weekly leaderboard was fun while it lasted. Here are your headlights... sorry, headlines.
- Wii U GameCube controller/adaptor is compatible with all Pro Controller games | No Wavebird though?
- Super Smash Bros. Dated For December | There is a Sakurai Claus.
- More BioShock devs Kickstart a survival sim | Meet The Flame In The Flood.
- WildStar cancels Christmas | No holiday events? Bah, humbug.
- Destiny player gets to DLC zone | Don't worry, new games will be out soon.