Get ready for action, PS4 owners, as the PS4 Planetside 2 closed beta has finally been announced for January 20th. We've linked to the sign-up page below, and remember that you'll have a choice of three factions. The traitorous New Conglomerate, disgusting Vanu and the glorious honourable righteous Terran Republic. It's your choice, though, so don't let me sway you in any way.
In other news, Star Fox' new Wii U sequel will be playable at E3 2015, despite lacking a single screenshot or firm release window. Shigeru reckons that it'll be out before Zelda, though, so we could ppotentiallysee it before the year is out. Perhaps with Kingdom Hearts III if Goofy is to be believed.
- Planetside 2 PS4 beta starts January 20th | Sign up here
- Star Fox Wii U will be playable at E3 | Will it release this year?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 will release this year, says Goofy | Well, the actor
- Final Steam Controller design will be revealed in March | Roll on GDC
- Blacklight developers shut down | Shame, Retribution was ace
- PlayStation TV gets US price cut | Come on UK, follow suit!
- Mario teams up with Puzzles & Dragons on 3DS | More mobile collaborations coming?
- Rebellion announces Zombie Army Trilogy for new-gen | Undead nazis on the march
In Case You Missed It...