...something evil this way comes, quick. This Halloween, prepare to be terrified as the spectre of Dennis Dyack returns from the dark beyond, promising to reboot Shadow Of The Eternals and hoping we've forgotten about all the theft and malfeasance that happened under his watch at Silicon Knights. Can nothing can stop him from toxifying the brand? Can no hero make him realise that his involvement helped to kill Shadow Of The Eternals' chances in the first place?
Say "Too Human" in the mirror three times and you'll find out.
In other news, the curtain has finally fallen on DriveClub's comedy of errors. From delays to DLC lies to cut features to a hopeless launch with broken servers to an unambitious game that's light on meaningful content, here we are, as Sony's Shuhei Yoshida confirms that the free PlayStation Plus edition has been indefinitely delayed. We suspect that he's currently stalking the corridors of Evolution HQ with some manner of rotary pink slip cannon.
- DriveClub PS+ Edition delayed "until further notice" | Evolution exit left, pursued by Yoshida
- Dyack's Back | The Ghost Of Cock-Ups Yet To Come
- Nintendo announces pre-downloads | Still don't understand why anyone does this. Wait for reviews!
- Watch Dogs flogs 9 million copies | Woof!
- Valkyria Chronicles hits Steam on November 11th | Costs £14.99
In Case You Missed It...
- Blast From The Past: System Shock 2 | Fear me hacker
- Nosgoth Interview | Open Beta, Summoners & Devil's Night
- Game Night: Titanfall Frontier Defence is AWESOME! | Yes, it is