Today brings us the news that Project CARS has been set back once again (check out our latest preview!), while Assassin's Creed Unity continues shambling desperately towards what we'd consider to be an acceptable game. For starters: here are your headlines.
- Project CARS delayed again | Another fortnight - will it be worth the wait?
- Assassin's Creed Unity removes idiotic app requirements | Baby steps towards competency
- Bloodborne story trailer reveals new details | Oppa Yharnam style
- Tales Of Zestiria could come to PC | Banders are taking PC more seriously these days
- New details revealed for Guild Wars II: Heart Of Thorns | We can't wait for this
- Xbox One March system update brings screenshot support | Amongst other new features
In Case You Missed It...
- New 3DS XL Review | "The Bigness" Gets Even Better, But Is It Worth Upgrading?