Good morning! Today's big news is undoubtedly GTA V's first-person view, but MOBA fans were interested to see a new post from EA's Dawngate development team. EA's attempt at breaking into the genre has been picking up steam and hype aplenty. "An important announcement about the future of Dawngate," was the headline, but "it doesn't have one" was the punchline.
Oh well. I can't help but feel that we have enough MOBAs already. PS4 fans will also be pleased to know that Sony are rolling out a new firmware fix that sorts some lingering issues with Rest Mode.
- PS4 Update 2.01 out today | Fixes rest mode issues!
- EA cancels Dawngate MOBA | Too many MOBAs.
- First-Person mode coming to GTA V for PC & new-gen consoles | Up close and personal.
- Sony are "committed" to DriveClub's PS+ version | We're committed to forgetting it ever existed.
- Oculus: we're "very close" to a consumer model | Facebook owns the X360 controller creators.
- New Destiny expansion lands December 9th | An astonishing rip-off. £19.99 UK, $20 US. Shocking.
In Case You Missed It...
- Black Friday is coming, sites slashing prices early | Gird your wallets
- Top Ten Legendary Halo Levels | Master Chief Collection out next week