Good morning! The big news today is that Super Smash Bros Wii U has 8-way battles, completely overshadowing the fact that 3D Realms has returned from the distant past. The old guard is back and promise to... erm, actually I have no idea considering that Gearbox still owns Duke Nukem. Here's hoping they sell, or 3D Realms do the right thing and develop a new generation of Terminal Velocity sequels.
Here are your headlines.
- Smash Bros. Wii U has all the features ever | Watch the Nintendo Direct above
- 3D Realms returns | They're here to kick ass and sell anthologies
- Microsoft ships 2.8m Xbox Ones over last quarter | Finances are fun!
- GTA: San Andreas returning to Xbox 360 marketplace | Okay then
- Xbox One screenshots coming in 2015 | More challenging then they thought