Good Halo! I mean morning.
No, I do mean Halo! The first part of our Master Chief Collection review is now live, chronicling the epic singleplayer campaigns, (though I'm not willing to review the multiplayer seeing as it has only been live for 24 hours). In the news today, BioWare are polling, or should that be trolling, fans about the possibility of remaking the Mass Effect Trilogy, while Activision claim that Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare only disables Share Play because they haven't tested it yet.
Ubisoft, meanwhile, have been doing their best to sabotage their entire PC market, because they hate money and would rather encourage people to steal their games instead.
- BioWare polls NeoGAF about Mass Effect 1-3 re-release | Yes please
- Ubisoft abandons Steam and charges £50 for standard editions | Quelle dommage
- Activision: COD AW Share Play only disabled because it's untested | Give over, just admit you want more money.
- Far Cry 4 rec-specs revealed | Ubisoft alienates AMD users too.
- GTA V: Heists coming "soon" | That's what they said last time!
- Reggie: what's the difference between Microsoft and Sony? | Halo vs Horsepower, I guess.
In Case You Missed It...
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Review | Part 1: The Campaigns
- Twitter Reacts: Ubisoft Abandons Steam | How to invite piracy
- Xbox One has the better games lineup | Yes, yes it does.
- Four Pints, Four Players & A Packet Of Crisps | Our ultimate pub games