Having just reviewed the "shonky yet endearing" Styx: Master Of Shadows, I've unfortunately got Mr Roboto stuck in my head and it's not going anywhere. I've got a secret. I've been hiding. Under my skiiiiin. Seriously, if you have any suggestions of catchy videogame music to replace this insidious brainworm, please let me know in the comments!
And no, the XCOM deployment music is a scorched-Earth last resort only! Here are your headlines, which are dominated by Ubisoft confirming that Assassin's Creed Unity is locked at 900p and 30 frames per second on both consoles "to avoid all the debates and stuff." Oops. I think you probably just started a big fat internet-wide debate with this one.
- Assassin's Creed Unity is locked at 900p/30FPS | PS4 clearly holding us back... obviously joking. Weak.
- BioShock devs Kickstart The Black Glove | Life after Irrational.
- MGS: Ground Zeroes hits Steam on December 18th | A Snake in your stocking.
- 3DS firmware update adds themes | Then lets you pay for more.
- Driveclub box art typo spotted | On slow news day.
In Case You Missed It...