I hoped to be able to tell you all about Titanfall's final map pack today, but sadly a major cock-up hid it on the marketplace and tried to make season pass holders pay again for the privilege. You'd like that, wouldn't you EA? Still, the issue was on Microsoft's end and it got sorted, but only in the wee small hours.
I couldn't even grind at Destiny's infamous loot cave, since Bungie has seen fit to fix it and promise to address loads of blatant balance issues and problems with their vapid Roulette-style progression system. Yay? Still, finally in some good news, you can watch all the Metal Gear Solid V TGS trailers in English now, and the devs who used to work on The Last Guardian have revealed the latest on Vane. Looks lovely, no? Here are your headlines.
- Bungie fixes the Destiny loot cave | And pledges big changes.
- No DLC for Wii U Watch Dogs | Never mind, we'll just play Smash Bros.
- Final Titanfall map pack is out now... | Whoo!
- ...after a shambling launch that saw some people pay twice | Nooo.
- MGS V trailers are now in English | Quiet continues to demean us all
- Vane is looking gorgeous | And will probably still release before The Last Guardian
In Case You Missed It...
- Forza Horizon 2 review | It's brilliant.
- Shadow Warrior PS4 hands-on | Bloody marvellous
- Destiny: Queen's Wrath Kill Order #2 | Carl & Matt take down Zydron
- Game Night: Guild Wars 2 | It's free to play for a week. Try it.