According to the rumour mill, EA may have delayed, rebooted and re-assessed BioWare's Shadow Realms, shunting it back into 2017. Considering the game was 4v1, episodic and looked like a poor man's The Secret World, I think we're okay with that if true. It should now release as a complete package, when it's done. In other news, Valve deny that Steam Machines have died and that GDC will bring them back in a big way. At the very least we'll see what the new controller looks like.
PC owners will also be pleased to hear that Ninja Theory's Hellblade is coming their way, complete with 4K and mod support, while Baldur's Gate fans can get good and nervous about Beamdog making an official game set between Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. Fingers crossed. Here are your headlines.
- Rumour: BioWare's Shadow Realms delayed & rebooted? | Sounds fair, actually
- Valve: Steam Machines are not dead | Prove it
- Planetside 2 PS4 EU beta "slightly delayed" | Remember: join the TR
- Ninja Theory's Hellblade coming to PC too, with 4K | Still a PS4 'console exclusive'
- Bayonetta 2 crowned the 'Most Accessible Mainstream Game Of The Year' | More awards for GOTY 2014
- Rogue Legacy coming to Xbox One | Parity clause be damned?
- Beamdog making game between Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 | 1.5?
In Case You Missed It...