The big news today, of course, is that Bayonetta 2 has claimed our first 10/10 of 2014 and Platinum Games once again secure their dominance in the field of... making games. This utter Wii U masterpiece makes all the moaning about PS4 and Xbox One resolutions seem rather inconsequential and petty, doesn't it?
Only joking, since the PS4 Parity situation has taken an interesting turn with Dragon Age Inqusition confirmed at native 1080P on PS4 and 900P on Xbox One, making Ubisoft look rather pathetic in comparison, while Mirosoft's "indie parity" clause has been touted as a good thing by Phil Spencer. Here are your headlines.
- Dragon Age Origins is no slave to parity | Even EA are scoring points off Ubisoft now.
- Ubisoft: "we would not limit a game's resolution" | After limiting a game's resolution.
- Microsoft: Indie parity clause "makes players feel first class" | And gives us less indie games.
- LittleBigPlanet 3 delayed by a week in Europe | Probably to avoid the early November rush.
- Star Citizen terrestrial gameplay revealed | See footage above.