I trust that you've all had a smashing weekend, you 3DS owners especially. See what I did there? With the release of Super Smash Bros. 3DS, I daresay that many of you joined me in learning the L-Cancel timing and thanking our lucky Lumas that we upgraded to an XL model to avoid crippling hand pain. I'll discuss this in more detail in our imminent review.
In the weekend news, Next Car Game has finally settled on a title -- the suitably no-nonsense Wreckfest -- while Microsoft's R&D division has revealed yet another cool augmented reality prototype that will probably never be made. We've also got the latest UK charts in, with FIFA still running riot, but Shadows Of Mordor, Forza Horizon 2 and Smash 3DS all secure the next top spots. Here are your headlines.
- Next Car Game becomes Wreckfest | Adds 18-player multiplayer
- Microsoft R&D reveals RoomAlive | Another cool concept that won't come to market
- WoW: Warlords Of Draenor Dungeons detailed | Delve deeper
- Twitch promises full disclosure for paid content | Transparency is good
- Mordor & Forza 'Smash' the UK charts | Though FIFA is still on top
In Case You Missed It...