If an unannounced videogame falls in a Blizzard, but there's no-one around to hear it, did it make a sound? Such is the riddle of Titan, the biggest game that will never be. Blizzard have apparently cancelled the project after years of development, which ought to be big news, except that we knew literally nothing Titan beyond its name and the fact that it was an MMORPG.
In better news, though, the Xbox One has received an extra £20 price cut in the UK, just in time for Christmas. You could put that money towards a certain exclusive racing game that I can't talk about yet, but soon.
- Blizzard cancels Project Titan | They "couldn't find the fun"
- Xbox One now £329.99 | A Christmas miracle?
- Steam adds curation functionality | Good start, but don't make us do your quality control!
Destiny: someone hits level 30 | And gets only one exotic.
- Matt's first Interactive Narratives episode launches today! | Blameless self-promotion
In case you missed it...
- Star Citizen Arena Commander Gameplay | $60 million, a motion capture studio and still no matchmaking.
- The best and worst videogame plot twists | All of these made me howl... one way or another.