Two juicy headlines for you today. First off, it appears that Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker may have been brought forward in the UK to... pretty much whenever retailers want to sell it. No, really, apparently stores have stock and Ninty are fine with them shifting it. This makes sense seeing as Nintendo just dispatched us a loan review copy in the last Christmas post.
In other news, select players will be able to play the Halo 5 Guardians MP beta today, while the doors properly open on Monday. If only they'd held a beta for the Master Chief Collection, eh?
- Halo 5 Guardians beta starts today for some, Monday for others | Will matchmaking work?
- Assassin's Creed creator teases his new game | "Historical action survival"
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker releasing... nowish? | Ninty just sent a loan copy... so maybe
- Street Fighter V made in Unreal Engine 4 | Not Panta Rhei, then?
- WoW: Blizzard might make gold farming legit | Make it legitimate, disarm the scammers
- The Steam Winter Sale is on! | Abandon all moneys