We called it. As did everyone on the internet, in fairness. Total War: Warhammer has been accidentally revealed by an errant art book, meaning that we can expect massive-scale battles between Elves and Skaven rather than our usual historic fare. In other news, GTA V's PC version has been delayed into March, but on the flip-side the heists will arrive before then.
- Total War: Warhammer accidentally revealed | Expect official word soon
- GTA V PC delayed | But heists arriving on or before March 24th
- PlayBOX: PS4 & Xbox One in one laptop casing | Ed makes a monster
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC trailer...
- DMC Definitive release date brought forward | It's getting Nero (nearer? sorry)
- New 3DS coming next month? | I reckon we'll find out at 2PM
- Here's what to expect in the Xbox One February update | Transparent tiles, game hubs
In Case You Missed It...