Microsoft announced Windows 10 today, a new operating system boasting advanced features like a Start Menu and the ability to close applications by clicking a small cross in the top right of the screen. What an age we live in. It makes you wonder exactly how terrible Windows 9 must have been. Still, I actually like the clean look and hope that it brings even more performance improvements.
- Windows 10 coming next year | Tech preview coming soon
- Minecraft Xbox One disc edition coming a month later than PS4 | $2bn well spent?
- FBI charges hackers with Microsoft & Epic IP thefts | $100-$200 million half-inched
- Zelda fans attempt Ocarina Of Time 2D remake | Cease and desist in 3...2...1...
- Next Hearthstone expansion contains 100+ cards | What social life? This IS your social life.
In case you missed it...
- Project CARS preview | Brendan gets put through his paces
- Endless Legend review | Hard sci-fi, high fantasy, himpressive 4X action
- Pac-Man & The Ghostly Adventures 2 preview | No, it's not for you.