"It's Not A Unicorn, It's Godzilla"
Naughty Dog have blown the lid off the next multiplayer patch for Uncharted 3, which they describe as "massive." "Godzilla," even. Fixes and balance issues abound, as well as new trophies for the DLC packs. We've got the major changes after the break, and you can read more on the official site ahead of patch 1.13's August 14th rollout.
To celebrate, Naughty Dog have also released some OST remixes - check it out here.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
Apparently this is just the "tip of the iceberg," and other changes will also be included.