But Original Free Game Offer Is US-Only
Today's Nintendo Direct presentation was all about Bayonetta 2, the sequel to the best brawler ever made that's been getting us hot under the collar for some time. No, not like that. As in: it's looking more utterly ridiculous every time we see it.
You can watch the video below, but here are the salient points:
- It's out in the UK on October 24th
- There'll be a Star Fox costume complete with ears
- The 'Tag Climax' mode lets you play as Rodin and earn persistent currency
- You can get it in a solus edition (£33.99), 'special edition' with the original game (£44.99) or a limited 'First Print Edition' (£55.99)
- Matt previewed it right here,
Almost all good news, but unfortunately it appears that we won't get the original game for free as originally advertised; rather we'll have to pay an extra tenner. Why does Europe deserve nice things, right?
We'll keep an eye out for a deal.
Here's the new trailer:
But never mind all that, because here's an awesome montage of direct gameplay footage that Matt prepared earlier: