Nintendo has revealed this week's Nintendo eShop deals for Wii U and 3DS, which will begin this Thursday once the store updates (around midnight, usually). Curve Studios are in the spotlight, having made and published a number of Wii U games over the last few months, and have launched a 25% discount. Better yet, you can get an extra saving if you already own any of their games.
The highlight is definitely Stealth Inc 2 for £9.49/£7.99, which released last October. I described it as a "magnificently frustrating bastard of pure stealth, brutal platforming and satisfying puzzles with a sadistic sense of humour" in our 8/10 review.
Curve Studios Sale!
The Curve sale works slightly differently to regular discounts. The first price is the regular 25% off deal, but the second cheaper price can be yours if you already own or proceed to buy any other Curve Studios game on the list. The promotion will run until February 19th, and the links will take you directly to our reviews.
- Stealth Inc. 2 | £9.49 / £7.99 (was £12.99)
- Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut | £7.49 / £6.49 (was £9.99)
- The Swapper | £8.99 / £7.49 (was £11.99)
- Thomas Was Alone | £4.99 / £4.49 (was £6.99)
Wii U Games
- Darts Up | £1.34 (was £2.29)
- Football Up Online | £2.69 (was £3.59)
- Darts Up 3D | £0.89 (was £2.69)
- Football Up 3D | £1.57 (was £2.36)
Remember that the sale begins on Thursday February 5th!