Originally planned as a full retail release, handheld RPG Planet Crashers 3D will be launched tomorrow on the 3DS eShop, setting players back an attractive £9.00 instead of a boxed RRP. Planet Crashers promises to deliver an entire universe to explore, complete with dozens of characters, a strategic combat system and a cutesy graphical style.
Trailer and features after the break.
Players take on the role of one of the youngest and brightest cadets to graduate from the esteemed Planet Crashers Academy. Your first assignment couldn’t be much bigger…destroy the unknown evil which has emerged from a dark corner of the galaxy before it snuffs out the sun!
It’s now up to you to venture across the galaxy to prevent this unimaginable catastrophe from happening.
- Fully explore a massive universe filled with danger and adventure.
- Battle in dungeons to gain experience points, level-up weapons, and advance to nearby planets.
- Fully customizable main character - no two heroes are the same.
- Strategic turn-based combat mechanics.
- Play single player off-line or enjoy multi-player mode online.