We've got a lot of love for Magiko Gaming's PLATFORMANCE series here at Dealspwn. Their epic homage to all things 8-Bit has scored two Indie Game Of The Week recommendations, and they're now delighted to announce that their second title, Temple Death, is now available on Windows Phones. It's a gruelling and rewarding trek through stunningly rendered platform murder, with an epic difficulty curve balanced by three separate modes that increase the number of obstacles in your way.
Here's the full feature list courtesy of their latest press release:
- Over 40 challenges to overcome
- Zoom in on the action or zoom out to see the whole level
- Three difficulty modes with their own traps configuration
- Take screenshots to send to your friends or brag over the internet
- Local scoreboards
- Unlockable Rewards
- Unlockable 'Flopwards!'
- Chiptune soundtrack
- At the end, experience the game backwards