In comparison to the £14.99 this would cost you from the Steam Store, the £2.99 price tag Gamersgate currently have Postal 3 for is nothing less than a bargain.
"Good or Insane? The choice is yours."
Following the Apocalyptic end to the Postal Dude’s week in Paradise, we follow him and his insane pitbull Champ as they emigrate to it’s appropriately named sister city, Catharsis. Unfortunately, due to the Global Economic Meltdown, psychotic left-wing “Green” extremism and hypocritical Government corruption, it turns out Catharsis isn’t a much better place to live.
What path will you choose when faced with the antics of a hypocritical scheming Mayor? A berserk cartoon mascot with Al Qaeda ties? A former Vice-President’s cadre of Eco-Zealots? How about Gay Segway “biker” gangs, and a sociopathic cult leader Uncle with nuclear ambitions? Will you give in to your base instincts and fight fire with gasoline? Or will you rise above it to become something more, to serve and protect your fellow citizens from the rampant insanity of our modern society
- Edgy, satirical Running With Scissors sense of humor
- A world of twisted parody inspired by real people, events and philosophies
- Large, detailed, interactive environments
- Crazy POSTAL style Vehicle gameplay
- NPC’s react to your behavior in a variety of surprising ways
- Multiple story paths determined by your behavior
- Celebrity characters: Super porn star Ron Jeremy, Village People Cowboy Randy Jones, Internationally hated film director Uwe Boll and Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott
- Appearances by other popular Running With Scissors character franchises: Krotchy, Champ and the Postal Babes, who will fight along side you (or sometimes against you!)
- Insane new gameplay including the Helper Monkey, Grenade Cats and the BadgerSaw
- Kill Uwe Boll! (or save him!)"