Sony has announced that PlayStation Plus will receive a slight tweak in June, offering two new games per platform every month from here on out. You've got until April 30th to help yourself to Stick It To The Man, Brothers, PayDay 2 and more, which will be replaced by the likes of Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate and Lone Survivor on June 4th.
However, the crown jewel of the June update can be found on Vita thanks to the imminent arrival of controversial yet brilliant brawler/RPG Dragon's Crown. This gorgeous and satisfying genre hybrid retailed at a hefty price and was worth every penny - and now you can play it for free. It's a perfect fit for Sony's handheld too, with its pick up & play action and crisp visuals.
We've got the full details below courtesy of the EU PlayStation Blog - remember to check out the Batman PSN sale too!
Leaving PS Plus:
- 30th April: Stick it to the Man
- 30th April: Payday 2
- 30th April: Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
- 30th April: Muramasa Rebirth
- 30th April: Everybody's Golf
Entering PS Plus:
- 4th June: Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross Buy)
- 4th June: Trine 2: The Complete Story
- 4th June: NBA 2K14
- 4th June: Lone Survivor (Cross Buy)
- 4th June: Dragon's Crown
- 4th June: Surge Deluxe