Sony's Shahid Ahmad has stepped up to announce an enormous number of indie games that will be making a console-exclusive debut on PS4 and Vita. In no particular order...
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4 & Vita)
- Rogue Legacy (PS4 & Vita)
- N++ (PS4)
- The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4)
- Volume (PS4)
- Wasteland Kings (PS4 & Vita)
- Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (PS4)
- Rime (PS4)
- Helldivers (PS3, PS4 & PS Vita - cross play)
- Resogun (PS4)
We suspect that many of these will be timed console exclusives and release simultaneously (if not beforehand) on PC, but choice is good, and we'll have a lot of it on Sony platforms. Expect more details and trailers shortly.