As Jon stumbles back into Blighty having witnessed the best that E3 has had to offer this year, we have a natter about some of the highlights from the last week. Prepare for an hour that'll see questions asked and answered of Hitman: Absolution, we take a look into the Beyond at Quantic Dream's new game, we chat about the Wii U and SimCity and Ubisoft utterly nailing it and Dead Space 3's baffling design choices and a whole lot more...
You're not going to want to miss this one.
PWNCAST | Season 1: Episode 16, Recorded: June 8th, 2012
Some of the things that get covered this week:
- Press conference overview
- Why Beyond: Two Souls is a game you should be excited for
- The allure of the Wii U
- King George's tea cannon
- Square Enix highlights
- How Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Hitman: Absolution will kick ass...in a multitude of ways
- What happens when you mix Hard Boiled with Infernal Affairs
- Why Dead Space 3 is pretending to be Lost Planet
...and much, much more.
Parental Advisory: We've tried to keep it as conversational and informal as possible, and you should be warned that there may be quite a few instances of strong language.
Click below to play the file, or right click on the banner at the top, and select 'Save Link As' to download the file onto your hard drive.