Alternatively Titled...How To Be Super Awesome And Mega Rad
With a full compliment back in the podcast holosuite in Dealspwn Towers, three of us sit down to cast an eye back over some of the big points and themes that we've yet to highlight from this year's E3. We look over the bizarre lack of gaming focus, discuss the missed opportunity of SmartGlass' presentation, we touch on this year's uberviolence, talk about the Wii U's launch lineup, and revel in Revengeance.
Which leads us to discover that Platinum Games make everything better, and that this is a rule for life.
PWNCAST | Season 1: Episode 17, Recorded: June 8th, 2012
Some of the things that get covered this week:
- How Microsoft screwed up with SmartGlass
- How to timewaste during a press conference
- Uberviolence in gaming
- Should we be disappointed by a lack of variety at the top?
- Notable absences from E3
- Why Carl won't be buying a Wii U at launch
- Why all games should be finished off by Platinum
- Guitar solos, missile ballet, and chopping up choppers
...and much, much more.
Parental Advisory: We've tried to keep it as conversational and informal as possible, and you should be warned that there may be quite a few instances of strong language.
Click below to play the file, or right click on the banner at the top, and select 'Save Link As' to download the file onto your hard drive.